Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Ban Stereotyping

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This week for writing we have been learning why stereotyping should be band. Stereotypical can happen with animals and people. Some people put pink on girl dogs and blue on boy dogs. This is OK but you should not do Stereotyping. Stereotyping can be with genders where they might say that girls have to were dress and boys have to were shorts and a T-shirt. This is bad and that is why we have been learning about this. I have made a google drawing on this. Do you agree that we should ban stereotyping?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post