Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Kia ora

And welcome back to my blog. Over the lock down I have been working on doing online writing. For online writing we were working on persuasive texts. For my writing I have wrote about Why we should grow our own vegetables. Have you ever done pervasive writing? I hope you enjoy reading!


Why we should grow our own vegetables


Naturally I feel that it would be a lot more healthy if we grow our own vegetables

at home. Here are four reasons why First of all gardening is a good way to get out side and be active with your family. If you spend a little bit of money on seeds

and the supplies that you need for growing your own vegetables then it would be

a lot more cheaper to grow your own vegetables then to by it at the supermarket. 



Another reason is that the supermarkets sometimes give you a small carton with seeds in them so that you can grow your own vegetables. When you grow your

own vegetables your diet will be a lot more healthier because you will be getting

a lot of vitamins into you. The vitamins that you get are called Vitamin D also known as sunshine vitamin. Vitamin D protects you from some diseases and it is also healthy for your teeth and bones. 


So there is your answer. Growing your own vegetables is a lot more better then buying your vegetables. Thank you for listening




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post