Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

SPCA


SPCA
Do you love animals as much as I do? 
It breaks my heart to see Animals sad or hurt. 
We need your  help because they are being abandoned and dumped. 
So we need to help Protect and respect them. 
It doesn't take much to help them. They need you. 
Be the one to help them get a new start today.


The SPCA works with the community to help protect animals. 
SPCA stands for society For the prevention of cruelty to Animals. 
They give them love care and a roof over their heads until they can find a
new forever home. SPCA helps Animals in many different ways: SPCA
believes that educating and Building relationships with the communities is
the key to improving animal welfare in New Zealand. 
Like you we want everyone to love and respect them. 


Also the SPCA has the legal powers to help animals in need and bring animal
offenders to justice. 
What can you do?
You can help by donating
money 
Canned food
Old/clean towels and sheets
Newspaper
Toys/beds


So go to the SPCA and help now they need you. 
Stop animals from being hurt. 
Don't let people leave their animals on the side of the road.   

Be an SPCA warrior today!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post