Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

                      Ouch
It was a cold winter day we were sitting near the fire.
There was a storm coming to night said mum.
Then Dad came in with the hot coco and hand it to me.
He said can you go get your stuff that you left outside
said Dad. So I went outside to get my staff that I left outside.
I bent down to get my stuff. when crack a branch fell down and landed on 
My head lighting must have scared it.
         

It felt like a herd of elephants had trampled on my head.
I stumbled back to the house.
It felt like Two hundred years.
I finally got back to the house.
At first mum didn't even notice that I had a big lump on my head.
But then she came to me and gave me a big
wet kiss it was like a big puppy came along and liked me on the check.
Then mum let go and said where is the stuff you left
outside I said this is the worst day of my life.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post